A report by Proofpoint Inc., a security-as-a-service provider, has revealed a spam attack that involved so-called Internet of Things, everyday devices that are Internet aware. You knew it wasn’t going to be long before all those “smart” appliances became tools in the hands of hackers. The spam attack involved simple everyday smart devices, from home-networking routers to at least one […]
Post Tagged with: "internet of things"
on January 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …