Like all Linux distributions, Ubuntu 10.10, aka, Maverick Meerkat, the latest version of the popular Linux distribution, ships with a firewall installed. The firewall is actually embedded in the kernel. In Ubuntu, the firewall’s original command line interface has been replaced by ufw, a more user-friendly command line script. Ufw, the Uncomplicated FireWall, has a graphical interface that is also [...]
Post Tagged with: "iptables"
on October 18, 2010 at 10:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Well, considering that Microsoft makes more money from Andro…
- W. Anderson: The sad aspect of this potentially new approach and product …
- en: "blacklist configuration for Zeitgeist (control center integ…
- Abdulla: extremely well written and very very helpful post!!!! i had…
- finid: Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to too. …