Like all Linux distributions, Ubuntu 10.10, aka, Maverick Meerkat, the latest version of the popular Linux distribution, ships with a firewall installed. The firewall is actually embedded in the kernel. In Ubuntu, the firewall’s original command line interface has been replaced by ufw, a more user-friendly command line script. Ufw, the Uncomplicated FireWall, has a graphical interface that is also […]
Post Tagged with: "iptables"
on October 18, 2010 at 10:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Axah: I recommend using this online tool for your localization pro…
- finid: Ok, forget all that. Open Systems Settings, then under the…
- Alan: Ok. And what command to use? I looked at... useradd u…
- finid: The Users Groups utility for Cinnamon does not have that opt…
- Alan: This is just what I'm looking for. BUT, we're up to Mint…