Sweden’s highest court has rejected an application by an anti-piracy group which would force an ISP to hand over the identity of a file-sharing site operator. Antipiratbyrån wants TeliaSonera to reveal who is behind the SweTorrents BitTorrent tracker but the ISP has refused and taken its case all the way to the Supreme Court. That Court has now decided that […]
Post Tagged with: "isp"
on December 7, 2010 at 11:47 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: "More a review of the installer than the distro." Are you ma…
- Joncr: More a review of the installer than the distro, and pretty t…
- finid: Prime Air is just hype. It's never going to work. How do you…
- Grant: I live near a place called Sierra Trading Post. They have g…
- deepin: Thanks for your support ， linuxbsdos.com! …