The Italian region Puglia will make the use of open source software and open standards mandatory for its public administrations. A law, adopted on 2 December by the regional administration, instructs regional and local public administrations to use open formats for the electronic disseminations of documents, and wherever possible use free and open source software. According to the law, public […]
Post Tagged with: "italy"
on December 15, 2010 at 3:16 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- What’s cooking at Kismatic?
- 13 new Official Repositories added to Docker Hub in January and February
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host released – to customers
- Where Weaveworks stands on the acquisition of SocketPlane by Docker
- Docker acquires SocketPlane
- Drone: A Continuous Integration platform built on Docker
- Tutum introduces private overlay networking and dynamic links for containers
- finid: But not before checking if you can backup any data in there …
- MARVELOUS: i think the best thing to do is to delete the E: and D: part…
- finid: It's doubtful that you can convert a disk with an OS on it f…
- finid: If it's MBR and you have 4 primary partitions, you could pro…
- MARVELOUS: have checked it my partirion scheme is MBR not GPT, what can…