Julia is the name of a dynamic programming language for doing technical computing. It is not as popular as the R language, but it is not doing too badly on its own. I came across Julia a few months after I started messing with R, but because R is fun to work with and is sufficient for stuff I’m working […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules