Disk encryption is one method you may use to enhance the physical security rating of your computer. From my experience, it is rarely used, which is a shame because it is one of the most effective safeguards against unauthorized physical access to data stored on a computer. Disk encryption, which can be full disk, or per partition, may be configured […]
Post Tagged with: "key slots"
on October 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…
- Oydenos: A 3D-printed one? Where do I find the definition fiel? …