Making fuel cells practical and affordable will not happen overnight. It may, however, not take much longer. With advances in nanostructured devices, lower operating temperatures, and the use of an abundant fuel source and cheaper materials, a group of researchers led by Shriram Ramanathan at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) are increasingly optimistic about the commercial […]
Post Tagged with: "laptop"
on November 24, 2010 at 9:19 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Tom N: As a manufacturer of AgEagle UAS agriculture robotic aircraf…
- finid: I don't see how that can be done. I've emailed the devs, so …
- henry: These days a screen full of icons and stuff is deemed modern…
- Ankleface Wroughtlandmire: Nice review. Is it possible to reduce the panel launcher ico…
- Rohan Garg: Why were you surprised that you did not get a fully function…