Cinnamon is a fork of GNOME 3 Shell by the developers of Linux Mint. If this is news to you, you might want to read “What does Cinnamon bring to the desktop?“. Installable packages are already available for a few distributions. However, I have only been able to install and use it on Linux Mint 12 and Fedora 16 (see […]
Post Tagged with: "linux mint12"
on January 5, 2012 at 6:20 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…
- Kevin Dethlefs: I'm going to say this is a false conclusion. Reason behind t…
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…