Today we are announcing the project release of MeeGo v1.0. This release provides developers with a stable core foundation for application development and a rich user experience for Netbooks. The MeeGo Netbook user experience is the first to appear, with the development of the MeeGo Handset user experience moving to the open in June.
Post Tagged with: "MeeGo"
Today is the culmination of a huge effort by the worldwide Nokia and Intel teams to share the MeeGo operating system code with the open source community. This is the latest step in the full merger of Maemo and Moblin, and we are happy to open the repositories and move the ongoing development work into the open – as we […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Infographic: Football – past, present and the future February 19, 2014
- Ethiopian Government is being sued for spying on American citizen February 19, 2014
- Yep, it’s legal to link to free Web content February 15, 2014
- Bone-like material that is lighter than water and as strong as steel February 4, 2014
- A pope, his flock and sex February 3, 2014
- How about a ‘remote kill switch’ on every car January 30, 2014
- Scientists grow embryonic-like stem cells without embryos January 30, 2014
- finid: Have you tried Ubunru 14.04? It's an LTS release just like 1…
- Nikos: Thanks for posting! I too am having trouble setting up K450 …
- Phil: I booted from usb stick, but couldn't manage to access lapto…
- B K Singh: LMDE 201403 is awsome. It just rocks and I'm an LMDE user fo…
- NICK: You need to set it / not /boot ;) …