Making fuel cells practical and affordable will not happen overnight. It may, however, not take much longer. With advances in nanostructured devices, lower operating temperatures, and the use of an abundant fuel source and cheaper materials, a group of researchers led by Shriram Ramanathan at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) are increasingly optimistic about the commercial [...]
Post Tagged with: "methane"
on November 24, 2010 at 9:19 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Abdulla Nur Faisal: COOLIesT tutorial EveRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
- JM: After I install the repo via: "curl http://repos.fedorap…
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…