The first two articles on dual-booting Windows 7 and Linux distributions published here involved installation on a computer with a single hard drive. Those articles on dual-booting Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 with Windows 7 are available here and here. This article will cover a different use-case, dual-booting Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.10 or Linux Mint 10 on a computer […]
Post Tagged with: "mint 10"
on December 1, 2010 at 3:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Ubuntu not detecting Windows 7/8/10 is a known issue, but yo…
- Kevin Dethlefs: I'm going to say this is a false conclusion. Reason behind t…
- finid: Thanks. Knowing Rackspace, their 2 GB VM must be very expens…
- Francisco Reyes: Two more that I am aware support FreeBSD http://rackspace…
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…