The first two articles on dual-booting Windows 7 and Linux distributions published here involved installation on a computer with a single hard drive. Those articles on dual-booting Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 with Windows 7 are available here and here. This article will cover a different use-case, dual-booting Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.10 or Linux Mint 10 on a computer [...]
Post Tagged with: "mint 10"
on December 1, 2010 at 3:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- John: A useful review but your focus is perhaps a little off. I…
- Ostensibly: The 'availabily as security' is more like a 'security blanke…
- finid: For me the default install was English, and I did not even t…
- Brad: I have to agree. I'm installing 6.4 right now. What a mess…
- david: I tried it out. First I went with default install which t…