Due to the popularity of the Raspberry Pi and other boards like it, there was no doubt that many ore like it will be released, given the relatively low cost of production. The latest one is called the Cubieboard. Compared to the Raspberry Pi, Cubieboard is loaded. The specs includes: 1G ARM cortex-A8 processor; Mali400, OpenGL ES GPU; 512M/1GB DDR3; […]
Post Tagged with: "motherboards"
on September 11, 2012 at 11:43 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …