Due to the popularity of the Raspberry Pi and other boards like it, there was no doubt that many ore like it will be released, given the relatively low cost of production. The latest one is called the Cubieboard. Compared to the Raspberry Pi, Cubieboard is loaded. The specs includes: 1G ARM cortex-A8 processor; Mali400, OpenGL ES GPU; 512M/1GB DDR3; […]
Post Tagged with: "motherboards"
on September 11, 2012 at 11:43 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: When dual-booting on a single HDD, there's a risk, whether y…
- reponsatou: Thanks for your reply! I get your point. But then, when t…
- finid: It's not just upgrading Windows that could scuttle a dual-bo…
- reponsatou: Hi finid, I have a brief question: is there a specific r…
- cosja: SteamBox, it is fine ,but it could not a easy things that …