eAR OS is a GNU/Linux operating system based on Ubuntu, but with a multimedia focus, and a very elegant MacOS X-like desktop interface. It is designed to run from CD with the option to install to harddisk.
- Lorry: A Docker Compose validator, editor and composer
- Automatic container IP address allocation with Weave
- Multi-host Docker deployment with Swarm and Compose using Weave 0.11
- Running Vagrant on Fedora 22
- Implementing service monitoring in Rancher with Prometheus
- Setting up a scalable and highly available WordPress environment with Rancher and Docker
- Tutum Now Supports CentOS