Electrical engineers generated short, powerful light pulses on a chip — an important step toward the optical interconnects that will likely replace the copper wires that carry information between chips within today’s computers. University of California, San Diego electrical engineers recently developed the first ultra compact, low power pulse compressor on a silicon chip to be described in the scientific […]
Post Tagged with: "on-chip Light"
on November 24, 2010 at 9:29 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: I don't see how that can be done. I've emailed the devs, so …
- henry: These days a screen full of icons and stuff is deemed modern…
- Ankleface Wroughtlandmire: Nice review. Is it possible to reduce the panel launcher ico…
- Rohan Garg: Why were you surprised that you did not get a fully function…
- Duveltje: Works perfect on a fresh Linux Mint 16 installation. I solv…