It’s illegal for businesses and law enforcement to profile a person based on their race, gender, or ethnicity, yet millions of Americans are being profiled every day based on their online consumer behavior and demographics. Known as consumer profiling for behavioral advertising purposes, this type of profiling is largely unregulated. The result, according to two recent articles in the journal […]
Post Tagged with: "online profiling"
on December 7, 2010 at 1:25 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: And wth is that «one significant development in PC hardware…
- reponsatou: Thank you for the link to the article, it is very interestin…
- finid: When dual-booting on a single HDD, there's a risk, whether y…
- reponsatou: Thanks for your reply! I get your point. But then, when t…
- finid: It's not just upgrading Windows that could scuttle a dual-bo…