OpenShift is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product from Red Hat, Inc., a leading open source technology software outfit based in Raleigh, North Carolina. OpenShift is both a cloud platform and a free application that you can run on your hardware. OpenShift Enterprise 1.0 is the next phase in the growth of the platform, and makes it available for small and big […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released