The last time I followed a distribution’s suggestion to remove some packages that were no longer needed, I completely hosed the system. Could not use it afterwards. Though the machine was a test machine, the experience thought me to always let sleeping dogs lie. If what those orphaned packages, as they are called, are doing is just using up a [...]
Post Tagged with: "orphaned packages"
on December 6, 2011 at 4:46 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…
- chrisripp: hello all, and thank you for your comments Thank you Max …
- chrisripp: Hello all and thank you for testing Hybryde. First thing, t…