OSSEC is a Host-based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS). It is Free Software, made available under the GNU General Public License (version 2). It can do “log analysis, file integrity checking, Windows registry monitoring, centralized policy enforcement, rootkit detection, real-time alerting and active response.” When I was looking for a security solution for my Cloud servers, it was numero uno on […]
Post Tagged with: "ossec"
on January 1, 2014 at 10:07 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host
- Is Nginx the standard for deploying containerized applications and microservices
- Tutum Stream API released