Disk encryption is one method you may use to enhance the physical security rating of your computer. From my experience, it is rarely used, which is a shame because it is one of the most effective safeguards against unauthorized physical access to data stored on a computer. Disk encryption, which can be full disk, or per partition, may be configured […]
Post Tagged with: "passphrase management"
on October 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- how to lose weight fast: Great work! This is the type of information that should be …
- finid: Ok, forget all that. Open Systems Settings, then under the…
- Alan: Ok. And what command to use? I looked at... useradd u…
- finid: The Users Groups utility for Cinnamon does not have that opt…
- Alan: This is just what I'm looking for. BUT, we're up to Mint…