The passwords of the future could become more secure and, at the same time, simpler to use. Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden have been inspired by the physics of critical phenomena in their attempts to significantly improve password protection. The researchers split a password into two sections. With the first, easy-to-memorize […]
Post Tagged with: "passwords"
on April 21, 2011 at 11:34 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: Sorry, but I'am not virtual at all. SCNR …
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…