UPM Facultad de Informática researchers compile information on security and privacy for authors or readers of PDF documents, the most popular format for publication of digital documents. This work by researchers from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid’s Facultad de Informática surveys security and privacy threats related to digital document publishing. It addresses publisher-related information that is leaked once the document [...]
Post Tagged with: "pdf privacy"
on February 22, 2011 at 10:51 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Abdulla Nur Faisal: COOLIesT tutorial EveRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
- JM: After I install the repo via: "curl http://repos.fedorap…
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…