The Portuguese Association for Free Software (Ansol) is urging the government to stop buying proprietary software licences without a public tender, and to switch to free and open source software. The advocacy group uncovered that five public administrations in 2009 spent more than 120 million Euro in total on proprietary software licences for operating systems and office applications, without properly […]
Post Tagged with: "portugal"
on October 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: Sorry, but I'am not virtual at all. SCNR …
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…