Yesterday, Microsoft released version 9 of Internet Explorer, which includes two significant new privacy features: Tracking Protection Lists (TPLs) and a Do Not Track (DNT) header that allows users to request that websites not track them. We’ve written about the virtues of the Do Not Track header previously. In this post we’ll look more closely at privacy blacklists, a category […]
Post Tagged with: "protection lists"
on March 17, 2011 at 10:34 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: And wth is that «one significant development in PC hardware…
- reponsatou: Thank you for the link to the article, it is very interestin…
- finid: When dual-booting on a single HDD, there's a risk, whether y…
- reponsatou: Thanks for your reply! I get your point. But then, when t…
- finid: It's not just upgrading Windows that could scuttle a dual-bo…