Quantum computers should be much easier to build than previously thought, because they can still work with a large number of faulty or even missing components, according to a study published in Physical Review Letters. This surprising discovery brings scientists one step closer to designing and building real-life quantum computing systems — devices that could have enormous potential across a [...]
Post Tagged with: "quantum computing"
on November 9, 2010 at 12:47 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Abdulla Nur Faisal: COOLIesT tutorial EveRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
- JM: After I install the repo via: "curl http://repos.fedorap…
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…