In the early days, I used Excel for basic stuff, but I’ve been playing with R for some fun and funky data crunching. It’s a nice tool to know how to use. It can be hard, though, to keep up with all the extensions that are being written and released almost daily. But that’s a good problem to have. And […]
Post Tagged with: "r language"
on January 15, 2014 at 4:16 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host