In the early days, I used Excel for basic stuff, but I’ve been playing with R for some fun and funky data crunching. It’s a nice tool to know how to use. It can be hard, though, to keep up with all the extensions that are being written and released almost daily. But that’s a good problem to have. And […]
Post Tagged with: "r language"
on January 15, 2014 at 4:16 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …