RAPIRO is a robot and a robotic kit designed by Shota Ishiwatari, the founder of kiluck.co.jp. It is designed to work with a Raspberry Pi, a credit card-sized board that runs Linux or GNU/Linux. It comes with 12 servo motors and full-color LED for eyes. And it only requires a screwdriver to assemble. No need for soldering. The servo control […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host