Razor-qt is a relatively new desktop environment built atop Qt technologies. From the ground up, it is designed to be resource-friendly, so that it can run on old and new computers alike. It hasn’t gotten a lot of press, but I’ve been keeping track of its development since it was started. The latest edition is Razor-qt 0.5.2. This article shows [...]
Post Tagged with: "razor-qt"
Razor-qt is a brand new desktop environment based on Qt framework, the same development framework that KDE is based on. Though it is still in its infancy and, therefore, not as feature-complete as KDE or other well known desktop environments, it has a bright future ahead of it. And from what I have seen so far, it could be taking [...]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Well, considering that Microsoft makes more money from Andro…
- W. Anderson: The sad aspect of this potentially new approach and product …
- en: "blacklist configuration for Zeitgeist (control center integ…
- Abdulla: extremely well written and very very helpful post!!!! i had…
- finid: Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to too. …