Razor-qt is a relatively new desktop environment built atop Qt technologies. From the ground up, it is designed to be resource-friendly, so that it can run on old and new computers alike. It hasn’t gotten a lot of press, but I’ve been keeping track of its development since it was started. The latest edition is Razor-qt 0.5.2. This article shows […]
Post Tagged with: "razor-qt"
Razor-qt is a brand new desktop environment based on Qt framework, the same development framework that KDE is based on. Though it is still in its infancy and, therefore, not as feature-complete as KDE or other well known desktop environments, it has a bright future ahead of it. And from what I have seen so far, it could be taking […]
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Oydenos: Sorry, but I'am not virtual at all. SCNR …
- seo: We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our …
- finid: Send me a screen shot of the manual partition step, and of t…
- finid: Don't get too far ahead. Patience is a virtue. …
- ljacmi: I have one problem, few days ago i decided to install new Mi…