The Russian government is planning to invest 150 million rouble (about 3.5 million Euro) in developing an secure open source desktop for public administrations, a Russian business newspaper reported on Wednesday and confirmed by the AFP news agency. According to the news item in Vedomosti, the government wants to reduce it’s dependence on single vendor of a proprietary operating system […]
Post Tagged with: "russia"
on October 28, 2010 at 9:25 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: Are you the author? …
- kshb: Cross platform USB creator http://multibootusb.org/ …
- kshb: I know that this is pretty old post. But there is another cr…
- pavan kumar: sir please tell me the process how should i recover my data …
- finid: If you selected the replace windows 7 with ubuntu option, yo…