The Russian government is planning to invest 150 million rouble (about 3.5 million Euro) in developing an secure open source desktop for public administrations, a Russian business newspaper reported on Wednesday and confirmed by the AFP news agency. According to the news item in Vedomosti, the government wants to reduce it’s dependence on single vendor of a proprietary operating system [...]
Post Tagged with: "russia"
on October 28, 2010 at 9:25 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: The Slatebook x2 on the other hand, when it’s starts shipp…
- Ummi: What is the price of this tablet? …
- finid: Well, considering that Microsoft makes more money from Andro…
- W. Anderson: The sad aspect of this potentially new approach and product …
- en: "blacklist configuration for Zeitgeist (control center integ…