The Samba development team has just announced the release of Samba 4.0. Samba is a Free Software implementation of SMB/CIFS protocols, which makes it possible for any system running Samba to function as a file, print and authentication server suite for Microsoft Windows and UNIX-like clients. Samba 4.0 ships with an LDAP directory server, Heimdal Kerberos authentication server, a secure […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules