Trusted Computing and Secure Boot, especially Secure Boot, are supposed to boost the security of devices that you own. Yes, devices that you own! However, judging from the manner that Secure Boot has been implemented, it sure feels like you do not own that device you bought with your money. Hence the phrase Restricted Boot is more apt. And since [...]
Post Tagged with: "secure boot"
on November 21, 2012 at 5:01 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- chrisripp: Ok with great pleasure …
- chrisripp: Thank you very much for this great tutorial. …
- finid: I just wrote how to install the 32-bit package of HY-D-V1 de…
- chrisripp: hello all, and thank you for your comments Thank you Max …
- chrisripp: Hello all and thank you for testing Hybryde. First thing, t…