Jitsi (Bulgarian for Wires) is a multi-protocol and multi-platform voice and video instant messenger client. It is mostly implemented in Java, and is Free/Open Source software. Its multi-protocol features are similar to that of Kopete, the native IM client for the K Desktop Environment. In a previous incarnation, Jitsi was known as SIP Communicator. Where other VoIP services and clients […]
Post Tagged with: "secure communication"
on September 23, 2011 at 2:09 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Automate the building and managing of Vagrant boxes and machine images using Packer and Atlas
- Package and run virtual machines as Docker containers with RancherVM
- 5 monitoring tools for Docker
- Will containers kill the virtual machine?
- Cloud Coding: Remote Pairing using Docker
- 6 points to ponder before deploying microservices and containers
- Running Super Privileged Containers in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host