So the first distribution review of 2014 turns out to be that of a Linux distribution that I’ve never published any article about, one that I’ve never actually used. And that distribution is Siduction, a desktop distribution based on Debian Unstable branch. The latest release – Siduction 2013.2, features 32- and 64-bit variants of five desktop distributions – GNOME 3, […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules