Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have released an updated version of a computer system testing tool that can cut costs by more efficiently finding flaws. A tutorial on using the tool accompanies the new release. Catching software “bugs” before a program is released enhances computer security because hackers often exploit these flaws to introduce malware, […]
Post Tagged with: "software testing"
on November 10, 2010 at 4:22 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Ok, forget all that. Open Systems Settings, then under the…
- Alan: Ok. And what command to use? I looked at... useradd u…
- finid: The Users Groups utility for Cinnamon does not have that opt…
- Alan: This is just what I'm looking for. BUT, we're up to Mint…
- finid: The image I used is just 424 x 201 and it was still able to …