The first two articles on dual-booting Windows 7 and Linux distributions published here involved installation on a computer with a single hard drive. Those articles on dual-booting Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 with Windows 7 are available here and here. This article will cover a different use-case, dual-booting Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.10 or Linux Mint 10 on a computer […]
Post Tagged with: "ubuntu 10.10"
on December 1, 2010 at 3:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- reponsatou: Thank you for the link to the article, it is very interestin…
- finid: When dual-booting on a single HDD, there's a risk, whether y…
- reponsatou: Thanks for your reply! I get your point. But then, when t…
- finid: It's not just upgrading Windows that could scuttle a dual-bo…
- reponsatou: Hi finid, I have a brief question: is there a specific r…