Ubuntu Business Desktop Remix is an edition of Ubuntu Desktop tweaked for use by institutional or business users. It was announced by Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu, in this blog post. The first release is based on Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop Live CD. So what is the difference between it and the end-user desktop Live CD edition? According to Mark, […]
Post Tagged with: "ubuntu business desktop"
on February 15, 2012 at 6:15 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: For some reason, that method is not encourage by the devs, b…
- Tom N: I also forgot to mention that if SkyJack is designed to inte…
- finid: I think there should be a medium mode, or a slider under the…
- Tom N: You may certainly be correct. However, it such UASs are app…
- finid: With hundreds of mechanical devices in the public air space …