Ubuntu Business Desktop Remix is an edition of Ubuntu Desktop tweaked for use by institutional or business users. It was announced by Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu, in this blog post. The first release is based on Ubuntu 11.10 Desktop Live CD. So what is the difference between it and the end-user desktop Live CD edition? According to Mark, […]
Post Tagged with: "ubuntu business desktop"
on February 15, 2012 at 6:15 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- Moving a database container with Docker Swarm and Flocker
- ZeroDB: A database with end-to-end encryption
- DockerContainerExecutor merged in Hadoop-2.6
- Automating application deployments across clouds with Salt and Docker
- Virtual Machines or Containers? Maybe Both?
- Dray: UNIX pipes for Docker
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Panamax
- finid: I have addressed that point in previous reviews, but the dev…
- Platypus: Good to see the review. One point security you overlooked. Y…
- finid: Not tried that either, but this is easier. …
- taikedz: Not tried it, but wondering if you could boot from LiveCD, m…
- johnc: Thanks for publishing and researching this. I thought I was …