Phishing scams are making the leap from email to the world’s voice systems, and a team of researchers in the Georgia Tech College of Computing has found a way to tag fraudulent calls with a digital “fingerprint” that will help separate legitimate calls from phone scams. Voice phishing (or “vishing”) has become much more prevalent with the advent of cellular […]
Post Tagged with: "vishing"
on October 9, 2010 at 6:59 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- www.tea-benefits.com: In addition to losing weight, drinking green tea has other b…
- http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/carltonclaxton: Wonderful website hat you have! Do you ever put up updates …
- Nick: "Companies ought to pay a very severe financial penalty for …
- finid: Do you have the same problem with Kubuntu (it is based on Ku…
- Steve McGiffert: This Distro just keeps getting worse.It wouldn't even recogn…