Phishing scams are making the leap from email to the world’s voice systems, and a team of researchers in the Georgia Tech College of Computing has found a way to tag fraudulent calls with a digital “fingerprint” that will help separate legitimate calls from phone scams. Voice phishing (or “vishing”) has become much more prevalent with the advent of cellular [...]
Post Tagged with: "VoIP"
on October 9, 2010 at 6:59 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- en: "blacklist configuration for Zeitgeist (control center integ…
- Abdulla: extremely well written and very very helpful post!!!! i had…
- finid: Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward to too. …
- CFWhitman: If I can get Linux on it with full hardware support (or near…
- Mike Frett: Quite a Magic Trick from HP I see. They've figured out how t…