A ‘walled garden’ is the term aptly applied to the last decade of mobile operator services. And Facebook is the generic name aptly applied to the social network revolution of our times. Wikipedia defines ‘walled gardens’ as referring “to a carrier’s or service provider’s control over applications, content, and media on platforms … and restriction of convenient access to non-approved […]
Post Tagged with: "walled garden"
on December 5, 2010 at 8:39 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: For some reason, that method is not encourage by the devs, b…
- Tom N: I also forgot to mention that if SkyJack is designed to inte…
- finid: I think there should be a medium mode, or a slider under the…
- Tom N: You may certainly be correct. However, it such UASs are app…
- finid: With hundreds of mechanical devices in the public air space …