Here are a few key things that Wi-Fi users can do to secure their Wi-Fi devices and personal data: Set home Wi-Fi networks for WPA2™ security – Wi-Fi Protected Access® 2 (WPA2) is the latest in network security technology. It controls who connects to the network and encrypts data for privacy. It is important to note that the security level […]
Post Tagged with: "wpa2"
on February 2, 2011 at 11:52 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: "More a review of the installer than the distro." Are you ma…
- Joncr: More a review of the installer than the distro, and pretty t…
- finid: Prime Air is just hype. It's never going to work. How do you…
- Grant: I live near a place called Sierra Trading Post. They have g…
- deepin: Thanks for your support ， linuxbsdos.com! …