Here are a few key things that Wi-Fi users can do to secure their Wi-Fi devices and personal data: Set home Wi-Fi networks for WPA2™ security – Wi-Fi Protected Access® 2 (WPA2) is the latest in network security technology. It controls who connects to the network and encrypts data for privacy. It is important to note that the security level [...]
Post Tagged with: "wpa2"
on February 2, 2011 at 11:52 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to automatically receive the latest articles and tutorials in your Inbox.
Reach out & follow us
- TwitterFollow us on Twitter
- Google PlusJoin a prestigious circle
- RSS FeedSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- EmailReach out to us via email
- finid: Nice! Thank you a bundle. …
- Max: Here's for you. Feel free to translate into common English ;…
- Nikki: This is definitely a very clean and awesome interface. it's …
- Steve: I had hoped this distro would be better than this. I hope it…
- dondavis911: i am getting this error GDBus.Error:org.gtk.GDBus.UnmappedGE…