YALI, Yet Another Linux Installer, is the installation program of Pardus, a desktop-oriented Linux distribution with roots in the National Research Institute of Electronics and Cryptology (UEKAE), Turkey. The next stable release of Pardus will be Pardus 2011. According to the release announcement of Pardus 2011 beta, which was released a couple of days ago, YALI will ship with a […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules