Editor: This post is by James Antill. It looks at yum, the command line tool for managing applications on certain RPM-based Linux distributions like Redhat Enterprise Linux and Fedora. Time to look at a few features of yum in RHEL-6.1 now that it’s released: Search is more user-friendly – As we maintain yum we are always looking for the “minor” […]
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules